ATS adopts a road in Suffolk, VA
Charity event with Congressman Dicks
31 Heroes Fundraiser
Outstanding People + Innovative Technology = Exceptional Results
Every day the work at ATS has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of federal agencies and businesses across the nation. We play key roles in innovative ideas and concepts to deliver results that will shape our future.
Our employees are experts who challenge each other to grow as part of a productive team. They aren't stuck working just one aspect of the job... they have their hands on a variety of projects. It's a small company and each of our employees' skills directly influences the company's success.
Our engineers tackle some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing with vast amounts of data. Software development engineers, technical program managers, test engineers, and user-interface experts work in small teams company-wide to contribute to the productivity of organizations that include:
- Intelligence Community
- Department of Commerce
- US Navy
Systems-oriented Technicians and Engineers
Our team of program managers, maintenance technicians, data analysts, and engineers analyze the performance of systems critical to our nations defense and do the necessary actions to ensure their operational availability and mission capability.
Top 10 Reasons to work at ATS
1. Solve complex problems. There are hundreds of challenges yet to solve. Your creative ideas matter here and are worth exploring. You’ll have the opportunity to develop innovative new products that people all over the world will find useful.
2. Innovation is our DNA. Even the best technology can be improved. We see endless opportunity to create even more relevant, more useful, and faster products for our users.
3. Commitment to Excellence. We do this for our customers and for each other because we believe in doing the right thing right, and in that order!
4. Appreciation is the best motivation. We’ve created a fun and inspiring workspace you’ll be glad to be a part of, including professional development opportunities, recognition for hard work and extra effort, and plenty of opportunities to shine.
5. Work and play are not mutually exclusive. It is possible to code and pass the puck at the same time.
6. Family First. Our customers become friends and our employees are our extended family!
7. We love our employees, and we want them to know it. ATS offers a variety of benefits, including a choice of medical programs, company-matched 401(k), flexible work schedules, bonus program, and much more.
8. Personal Development. We believe that a happy, successful “you” is in the best interest of everyone here at ATS. We want you to be a happy, motivated leader and we’ll do everything we can to help you reach your personal career goals.
9. Employee Appreciation Events. In addition to a variety of BBQ’s and fantastic holiday parties, Employee of the Quarter, iPad incentive program, and bonus plan ATS uses the third Thursday of each month to get together and share what’s good…
10. Promising Future. ATS has been around for over 30 years and we believe the best years are yet to come!
Company headquarters is located in beautiful Silverdale, Washington (just a ferry ride away from Seattle). The idyllic setting lies between two mountain ranges and is just a few minutes' drive to Puget Sound. We also have offices located in the vibrant metro areas of Alexandria and Suffolk, Virginia.