ATS has several government-wide acquisition contract vehicles, which are indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) task order contracts. These flexible contracting arrangements enable us to expedite delivery of our services and systems to clients across the federal government.
We have the following contract vehicles available for client use:
- SeaPort-e - the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management.
- GSA Schedule 70 - IT Schedule 70 is the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from over 5,000 certified industry partners.
- OMNIBUS - supports INSCOM’s mission performance to include technical, management, logistics, administrative, information technology, and system support, which directly interfaces with intelligence producers, decision authorities, and intelligence support organizations at INSCOM and other locations as necessary; and (2) provide a source of high quality services to support INSCOM and its MSCs in meeting mission critical requirements.
- DIA SITE - Solutions for the Information Technology Enterprise (SITE) contract establishes an acquisition framework for delivering Information Technology services & capabilities that will support the global intelligence Command and Control (C2) assets vital to the security of the United States.
- Big Blue - provides technical services for deploying technologies which improve availability, increase reliability, and decrease maintenance and workload requirements for machinery systems and components on naval ships.
- MSC - provides technical logistic services in support of COMNAVAIRFOR programs to include Maintenance Support Center (MSC) support and training; assessment support services and CDMD-OA support services.
- USDA US Forest Service – professional services to perform tasks related to software development, management, enhancement, deployment, maintenance, and support for land management and related business functions of the U.S. Forest Service.